In collaboration with several others (Bloch, Cruise, Effros, Fragouli and others) we have
produced a number of YouTube videos addressed to high school students/wide audience.
The videos currently online are:
- “The Information Age: Space-Time Codes (MIMO)“: released October 2017
- “The Information Age: Network Coding“, released October 2017
- “Hamming & low-density parity check codes”, released November 2018
- “The Beauty of Lempel-Ziv Compression”, released December 2018
- “Secret Sharing Explained Visually“, released October 2019
- “How Recommender Systems Work (Netflix/Amazon)”, released February 2020
Research Tools available
Information theoretic inequality prover. This software develops on the work of Raymond Yeung on information theoretic inequalities and has software on several platforms.